Coronavirus (COVID-19) is named SARS-CoV-2 because it’s a new strain of coronaviruses family, and the World Health Organization (WHO) announced it as a pandemic at the start of January 2020. The virus emerged first in China‘s Wuhan city, causing over 3000 deaths in the city. It was supposed that the virus had come from Wuhan’s seafood market because earlier strains of coronaviruses had been found in sea mammals mainly. Besides, Bats were assumed to be a possible carrier of the virus because bats are said to carry earlier strains of coronaviruses.
Though it was a mystery which has not been resolved yet, scientists and researchers still believe in the spread of virus form animals. The virus has caused panic in more than 130 countries worldwide as it has spread rapidly into these countries. According to recent statistics, over 4.5 million people have been infected from the virus worldwide, and 300,000 deaths have been reported in all countries. The United States has been hit severely with the virus having more than 1.5 million corona cases and over 86k deaths in the region. About 1.7 million people have recovered from infection until now.
Let’s now talk about possible symptoms of coronavirus if you are experiencing these symptoms; then you should immediately contact with medical health services in your region and isolate yourself from other people.
Coronaviruses cause respiratory diseases in humans as they enter in the human body they infect your respiratory tract, and they damage cells of lungs. Due to breakage of cells of lungs, the respiration process in humans is disturbed, and sometimes it becomes extremely tough for humans to respire as some semi-fluid matter fills the lungs of humans. If it gets more severe, it may cause pneumonia in human body. People suffer from mild to critical respiratory issues due to viral attack. Youngsters with healthy immune systems are said to be recovered from these infections rapidly as compared to older people having other diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases.
The perfect way to restrict and hold up the spread is to be greatly acknowledged of infectious disease, its symptoms and precautionary measures. People are constantly advised to wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based sanitizer as dissertation writing service has provided awareness.
COVID-19 has said to influence each individual in different conduct. People can be recovered from this virus without any special treatment as the main cure to the virus has not been discovered yet.
There are following most frequent symptoms occur in humans according to the world health organization.
- A mild fever
- Dry cough
- Weariness and exhaustion
Less general symptoms:
- Muscle pain
- Throat pain
- Stained fingers or toes with rashes
- Trouble in respiring or breathing issues
- Feeling chest pressure or pain
These symptoms can appear in a person in one week or two weeks.
Consider visiting medical health staff if you are suffering from these symptoms.
Scientists and researchers are trying to find a cure for this virus as some countries have announced the innovations of vaccines for treatment of corona. Still, they have not started human’s trial yet as it will take time to verify the vaccines and it is said that vaccines will be entirely available for universal use in next year.
People are suggested to take these following precautionary measures to stop the spread of the virus.
Restrict transmission of virus:
You should always wash your hands with any soap for at least 20 minutes or an alcoholic sanitizer with 95% alcohol.
- Keep one-meter distance from people who are coughing or sneezing or avoid going to affected person’s areas. Coronavirus (COVID-19) usually transmits through coughing and sneezing of an infected person because the virus comes out in the drops of saliva release from the nose or mouth of the infected person. Hence, it is always suggested to sneeze or cough into your elbow and do not touch your face before washing your hands properly.
- When go out wearing a mask and hand gloves to cover your nose, mouth and hands.
- Do not touch your mouth after sneezing or coughing before washing them properly.
- Disinfect your home appliances you touch daily like doors, mobiles, shelves, knobs to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Avoid smoking because it affects your lung cells.
Avoiding close contacts with other persons to prevent the transmission of the virus is called as social distancing.
- Isolate yourself at home if you are suffering from mild symptoms. If you suffer any symptoms kindly contact nearby medical facility.
- Stay home and do not go outside unnecessarily, especially in crowded places.
- Only go outside for emergency purposes like if you are going to buy edibles or getting medical necessities.
- Only for work if it cannot be done at home.
- Avoid travelling to other provinces or affected areas.
- Eat healthy while staying at home to strengthen your immune system.
- Keep in mind if you go outside cover your mouth, nose and hands with masks and gloves stay at 2-meter distance from people.
- Never forget to wash your hands and take off your clothes after returning to home.
People can seek medical assistance if they are suffering from symptoms by medical helplines which have been developed in all countries. The governments and different health organizations of respective countries have introduced corona apps to update people about the latest happenings of the pandemic, and these are also keeping track of active patients of the corona. Besides, all countries have made emergency health counters and institutions in all regions to fight coronavirus. Although all states have imposed lockdowns in their areas to stop the spread of virus yet people can contact Corona emergency helplines to get assistance and awareness. It is advised to people to seek help from helplines first rather than rushing to hospitals on mild or doubted symptoms it will cause extra burden on medical health staff, and it will increase the chances of spread. Hence stay home while keeping in touch with medical helplines and team to fight this infectious disease.