Like any industry, the kitchen renovation and designing industry is also getting evolved. Styles may come and go. But some trends and styles are classic – they are forever, like cherry cabinets. Irrespective of your taste, budget, and requirement, these cabinets always complement the theme and interior of the kitchen as well as the entire home. You can hardly stop flattering on their elegance and richness. They suit both rustic and modern themes.
The story behind cherry cabinets
Cherry shaker kitchen cabinets were crafted in American in 1820 by a community namely Shakers. This community was famous for living a life around the key principles of usefulness, morality, and simplicity. And, their principles reflected in their lifestyle and everything they used including furniture. Initially, such cabinets were made using framed boxes made from birch, cherry, poplar, maple, and other commonly available American wood. Nevertheless, over time, the design incorporated different decorative features. Today, the cabinets differ only depending on their door styling and finish.
Benefits of using cherry kitchen cabinets
There are many benefits of using cherry kitchen cabinets. Let’s find some of them for quick references.
- Ease of availability – Kitchen renovation is a tedious job. Besides the time and effort needed to plan the project, you also have to spend time on design and style selection. As compared to other kitchen cabinetry designs, these cabinets are easily available in multiple finishes and styles. You just need to find out the right style that suits the décor and style of your kitchen.
- Affordability–This is another key reason to choose cherry kitchen cabinets. Your budget associated with kitchen renovation is the main concern. It should be handled carefully. Doors of shaker cabinets are available at an affordable price if compared to their counterparts such as A-grade plywood cabinets and solid-wood veneer cabinets. So, if you’re on a strict budget, the cherry version of discount kitchen cabinets would be a good choice for you.
- Versatility in styling – Shaker cabinets are known for their versatility. No other style of kitchen cabinets can compete with them in terms of versatility. The cabinets come in different options. If you’re looking for simple yet classic cabinetry, cherry wood cabinets would be the right option for you.
- Ease of remodeling – Looking for a rustic feel for the kitchen?A cherry cabinet would be ideal. They are easy to install. Also, they are very much cost-effective and flexible to style. You may incorporate a pinch of decorative edges to ensure a more exquisite look. If you like, painting the cabinets is also possible.
- Easy maintenance – In our hectic busy schedule, we struggle a lot to balance between professional and personal life. With such a time constraint, it is really difficult to afford time regularly to clean and maintain the kitchen cabinets. But cherry wood kitchen cabinets are easy to be taken care of. Just use a clean cloth to wipe off the grease, oil, dust, and dirt. And, you’re done!
Cherry kitchen cabinets are known for quality, durability, and flexibility of designing. The cabinets complement any kind of taste and styling approach.