The American brand Chevrolet or Chevy has made its mark both in the elite class and as well the sports dimension. But perhaps what makes Chevrolet a favorite among millions of its fans is its appearance in iconic Hollywood films. Route 66 (1960), American Graffiti (1973), Days of Thunder (1990), The Fast and the Furious (2001), The Transformers (2007- 2017) franchise, the list is endless. The typical and ever-familiar American touch that Chevrolet is able to incorporate in its models makes them a dream for many car enthusiasts. And now, that dream is about to take shape.
Answer this question: How would you feel if you could ride the magnificent2020 Chevy Corvette C8 in the streets of Los Angeles on an eve?Perfect isn’t it? Well, you don’t have to buy the car anymore if that is what worries you. Yes, you can now have the latest addition to the Chevy family, the magnificent 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 for rent Los Angeles and in Miami as well.
Chevy Corvette C8 – Class, Speed and Style All Redefined
If you are looking for luxury cars for rent Los Angeles as you pay a visit to Beverly Hills, the ChevyCorvette offers a seamless cabin for its two occupants with sewn leather and carbon-fiber trim, a large infotainment screen, a spacious rear trunk and a front trunk for cargo along with a stowed roof. For those who are more interested in performance and plan for a solo ride along the Miami South Beach, the car is a testimony to speed itself that goes from 0-60 mph in less than 3 seconds.
For a more interested mind, here are the 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 Specifications:
- The 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 offers a 490 Horsepower V8 engine with an eight-speed dual clutch transmission.
- The 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 is the first Corvette in history to have a mid-engine structure which allows for better ABS and traction control. This makes riving a lot safer.
- The car uses Chevrolet’s own Infotainment 3 Plus system, featuring an 8.0-inch touch-screen display. It has a 4G LTE mobile hotspot, Bluetooth audio streaming, and both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability.
- The automatic hydraulic front lift system makes up for the low ground clearance. All the driver has to do is press a button when approaching any kind of obstruction. The system is activated and the location is stored in a cloud memory. The next time when he or she approaches the same obstruction, the hydraulic front lift system activates automatically. The system cans tore upto 1000 locations.
- The Corvette C8’s aerodynamic design directs airflow to the cooling inlets. It has fans installed within the design that help to pump air into the engine compartment and keep it cool. The air then evacuates from under the car and through the bumper and rear window vents.
Why rent a 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 for rent?
- Having luxury cars for rent Los Angeles is certainly a more affordable option that buying them. Moreover, it takes away all the maintenance and tax pains.
- It makes no sense to buy a car just for the sake of an event like a marriage, or an anniversary. Naturally, renting a car makes the deal much better.
- Logic. You love the car. Not the cost. Then why buy it when you can rent it and cruise along the streets of Los Angeles or take a ride with your partner from Miami to ft. Lauderdale?!
Now that you know your way into the streets of California, why not take Exotic cars for rent Beverly Hills or in Florida? Put the pedal to the metal, accelerate with a bow and ride speed like never before. The 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 awaits you.